The purpose of this workshop is to give children the possibility to observe the ecosystems of thewood and of the resurgences directly.
We will carry out an exploration that will involve the five senses through the colours, perfumes, sounds, materials and fruits that are typical of the two environments. The workshop will enable children to learn how to recognize the flora and fauna of the two different ecosystems, to discover the beauty of biodiversity, comparing trees, leaves, flowers, fruits and animals that live in the wood and in the resurgences.
- What is a wood? What is a resurgence?
- Main features of the wood of Cascina Salazzara
- Guided tour of the “Didactic wood” and of the resurgences
- Search for and picking of elements of the wood and resurgences with subsequent cataloguing of the materials
- Younger children can listen to “tales of the wood” and carry out activities with the materials collected in the wood.
- This workshop is suitable for schoolchildren of nursery and primary schools, and of the first class of secondary schools. The contents and methodology will be different according to the age of the participants. The activities will be arranged with the teachers.
Trainers, spare socks, cap, bottle of water.
PRICE OF THE WORKSHOP
The whole day with picnic lunch 13 EUROS
The whole day inclusive of warm lunch 18 EUROS
(first course - second course - bread - fruit - water)
Half day with picnic lunch 10 EUROS
Half day inclusive of warm lunch 15 EUROS
Morning snack and educational materials are at our expense.